Welcome to Drupal vs Moodle
Your guide to the top opensource CMS and LMS web-apps
Hello and welcome to my site dedicated to a comparative review of the Drupal Content Management System (CMS) and Moodle the Learning Management System (LMS)
Why Drupal vs Moodle?
There are several reasons why Drupal and Moodle have an analogous relationship in the web application (web-app) world.
- Both are the most popular in their respective field.
- Which means a large community supporting each.
- Both have the same back-end technology (PHP + mySql)
- Common programming languages make both easier to customize.
- Both offer advanced customization in registered user roles.
- For ease of administration.
- But most importantly, both are open-source!
- Which means free and why the above reasons exist in the first place.
Within the pages of this site I plan to inform users of what makes one the better for the task at hand. Or at least shine some light on what all the fuss is about these management systems.